generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

San Andreas

Well I just completed Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on the PS2. This is the first game I ever completed. Now this game has been out for a while and I've had it for over a year. I know the "gamers" are saying that they finished this game a long time ago, but I only played it periodically. In fact, before today, it had been about three weeks since I had last sat down and played. My brother, Patrick finished it a month or more ago and we had helped each other out when the other was stuck on something.

What a cool game and a lot of fun, however, it's not for children. It has lots of violence and language. Hopefully, on the next game that Rockstar puts out, they'll put in an option to quite the bad language, I just don't think it's necessary.

What I liked the best about this game was the three cities portrayed in it were Los Angeles (Los Santos), San Francisco (San Fiero) and Las Vegas (Las Venturas). I have lived in two of the three cities and enjoyed just "joy riding" to see if they had it down, which they did.

This is by far the best game I have ever played and I look forward to their next game of this fashion. Until then, I guess I could go back to GTA: Vice City since I gave up on that and give it another try.

And That's What I Think.

3 Comments:

  • At June 08, 2006 11:08 AM, Blogger Digital Fortress said…

    I can hardly believe that this is the ONLY gave you ever played to completion, but that's great! Congratulations!

    I've never played that one yet, but finished GTA & GTA: Vice City. Both good games, though I agree the language tends to get a bit much.

    Finally purchased Halo 2 now that it was at the bargain price of twenty dollars. ;)

     
  • At June 08, 2006 11:19 AM, Blogger Digital Fortress said…

    Let me recommend The Godfather Game to you. It has the same feel to it as the GTA games, but it based on The Godfather movie. You might like it.

     
  • At June 08, 2006 3:37 PM, Blogger KMAN said…

    LOL, I usually get bored with a game or tired of trying to pass a mission. I could be growing up . . .Nah!

    I will check out "Godfather", if it's like the GTA games, I will be into it.
    Thanks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home