generated by sloganizer.net

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Goodbye, Grandpa

I woke up this morning before everyone else. I went out to get the Sunday paper from the driveway. When I came in I decided to check on everyone. The kids were still sleeping. Then I noticed Grandpa laying on his side. He must have died in the night.

Grandpa came to live with us about 2 1/2 years ago. He was a great help at keeping the peace. He didn't like it when there was too much drama.

When I first found him I knew that Jenny would be the most upset. She was pretty close to him and appreciated all that he did. I didn't bother to wake her, let her get her sleep for now, I thought. I took care of everything that needed to be done.

When Jenny finally got up, she said that she had heard my exclamation and figured that Grandpa had passed on. It was not a surprise, as he was getting old and he had a large legion on his head.

Goodbye, Grandpa.
BTW - Grandpa was a Paradise Gourami (fish).

And That's What I Think.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home