generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Memorial Day Weekend



Memorial Day. A tribute to our fallen heroes. A time to reflect of those who gave of themselves so that we may share in the freedoms of this great nation. On this day, I think of my Papa John, the man I was named after. I have lots of fond memories of spending time with him. I think I get my sense of humor from him. And I think of my Grandpa Don, and the stories he told to me
of his time in the South Pacific. I didn't have that much time to spend with him, but each moment was treasured. Although I am a peace time veteran, I thank all of the men and women who have and still do serve this great country and protect our freedom.

Please take the time to view this video. It is well worth your time.

Also this weekend, we watched the Rangers defeat the A's 4-3 putting the Rangers 3 games ahead in first place!





And That's What I Think.

3 Comments:

  • At May 30, 2006 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks, Season!

     
  • At May 30, 2006 8:29 PM, Blogger Digital Fortress said…

    Thanks for your service John!

     
  • At May 30, 2006 8:53 PM, Blogger 4angels said…

    Good picture! Glad the Rangers won.
    Thank you for being a veteran, and I thank God everyday that you did not have to go over seas to fight, and that he keeps you safe. I watched the video, it was touching. And you know me (I cried).
    I love you all!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home