generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, March 24, 2006

Bin Laden's Niece Stars In Reality Show

I'm going to change things up a little on this one. Osama bin Laden's niece is set to star in a reality show on television. Her name is Wafah Dufour. She's 26 and probably only got this chance because of who her uncle is. Ironically, though, she wants to be separate from him.

I want to know what you think about this. Read the article and then post your thoughts on this. Here are some ideas:

1. Is it fair to give her a show based on what family she comes from?
2. Is it disrespectful to victim's families of 9/11 to air this show in America?
3. If this is the land of the free, should we not question her family name and give her a chance?

I, of course, have my opinion, and I'll post it after I see what everyone else thinks. I'm just throwing you a rope to see what everyone else thinks about this. Post anonymously if you wish.

Waiting To See What You Think.

4 Comments:

  • At March 25, 2006 6:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I saw her once on tv talking about wanting to be a pop singer, but no one will give her the chance because of who she is. How do we know she honestly wants to be separate from her uncle? Should we trust her? I say NO WAY! There are thousands of Americans that their dream is to be a pop singer or just be on tv and we should give them a chance before we give her one.

     
  • At March 25, 2006 9:46 PM, Blogger 4angels said…

    Ok, here's what I think...........
    If she was born in America and is only his half-niece, and says she doesn't want anything to do with him, why should we judge her. I think she should have a chance to make it if she wants. What if you wanted to do something special to you and people judged you by your relatives, well, some of us may be in trouble!!!!!!!! So I'm thinking if you don't want to watch her on Tv change the channel. What does it say in the Bible, something about "you without sin, throw the first stone." And that's just what I think!!!!

     
  • At March 27, 2006 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I personally think that the whole Bin Laden family should be banned from the US....they are 'Al Quida' and all those crazy people are alike. Whose to say what her true intentions are? Noone really knows except her (and whoever she is conspiring with). Whats wrong with all the other people in Hollywood who are not related to Bin Laden?

     
  • At April 04, 2006 7:29 AM, Blogger KMAN said…

    OK, So here's what I think! The only reason we know of this girl is because of who her uncle is, yet, ironically she doing everything she can to distance herself from him . . . or is she?!? I think that's part of her game to get herself out there. In the mean time, there are lots of deserving people trying to make it. They should be given the chance before anyone named Bin Laden! Would we have given a reality show to Hitler's niece? I don't think so! It would have been disrespectful to all Jews. This is no different! Our country was ATTACKED!!!!!! DON'T FORGET IT!!!! Maybe she had nothing to do with it, I get that, however, knowing her relation to Bin Laden only adds salt to the wound. Don't give Judith Reagan or whatever network airs this show the satisfaction of watching it. With low ratings, it will dissapear like her uncle!
    And That's What I Think!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home