generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, March 09, 2006

American Idol

Well, I've decided to change things up a little bit. I'll still be political here but I will be adding my views on the entertainment as well.

I've just watched this weeks male performance and will now give you my prediction for the top four. One of these four people will be your next American Idol. (Drum roll)

Listed in no particular order:
1. Paris Bennett
2. Mandisa
3. Chris Daughtry
4. Taylor Hicks or Ace Young (I feel that Taylor will be there, however, Ace will get a lot of teen girl votes)

I know that these are the people that deserve to be there based on vocals and performance, but as we have seen in the past - song choice is everything and America has a short memory.

Of course my favorite is Kelly Pickler, she's such a doll. Vocally, however, she's just not there. :(

Tonight they pick the final twelve. Any bets that Chris goes all the way?

KMAN OUT!

2 Comments:

  • At March 09, 2006 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Chris is totally hot but belongs in a band as the lead singer, not a solo performer. Miss Pickles is the most annoying person ever. Yeah, she has a great little body and she's a country girl, but come on! Excuse me while I gag here...
    Mandisa ROCKS! If a female was to win it deserves to be her. Ace is cool, a little creepy with the eyes at times, but he is good. I haven't determined my top four as of yet, but I will soon.

     
  • At March 16, 2006 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have to say CHris has been my choice since the auditions. I am not much of a ROCKER but he is the best. My second favorite would be Mandisa.........the girl can blow. Ace is only still there because of the teeny boopers,who needs another Justin Timberlake?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home