generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Sports Time

Please sit down for the following announcement . . . . . . . . .(drum roll, please)

The Texas Rangers are in first place in their division.
I know it's still early in the season, but I have hope. When the Rangers won their three previous division titles in 1996, 1998 and 1999, they were in first place on May 1. We've got some really good players and finally some good pitchers this year! We're only two games over .500, but as long as we keep our momentum, maybe we can get another title under our belt. I'm looking forward to the next game that we get to attend!

This past weekend we went to the horse track again. It was dollar day. Jenny warned me that it would be packed, boy did she call that one! After standing in the betting line for 20 minutes between race 5 and 6, I decided that I was done betting and therefore, didn't break even. (That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!) Our friends came with us and they either broke even or were a little ahead. It was good times anyway.

One final note, I'm still kicking Jenny's butt in fantasy nascar! We are in two different fantasy leagues and I have been consistent through the first 9 races. (applause)

And That's What I Think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home