generated by sloganizer.net

Sunday, April 09, 2006

LET'S GO RANGERS, LET'S GO!

So we just got back from our second Rangers (baseball) game this season. They won (YEA RANGERS!!). Both games we have been to they have won, however they are 2 (w) and 5 (l). If they are going to win only when we are there, maybe I should have bought season tickets! Right now they are in last place in the A.L. West. As it is, we have sort of a mini plan and will only be going to about 7 games. The kids are hanging in there so far, I hope they don't get bored with all the games because I really enjoy it!

On a different note, this was also Nascar weekend in North Texas. Jenny and I joined two different fantasy leagues at the start of the season and she was really pumped up about it. Well, the last two weeks she hasn't bothered to make her picks or ever research the track they are at next. She claims that she keeps forgetting, but I think she has lost interest because I keep kicking her butt every week when she's the diehard fan. (Between you and me, she denies this, but what else can it be, I ask you?)

Well, I'll keep you posted on the games.
Until next time,
Rangers Fan

And That's What I Think.

1 Comments:

  • At April 23, 2006 8:11 AM, Blogger KMAN said…

    Wow, what a negative person! To bad they're not brave enough to stand by their statement with their name . . .

     

Post a Comment

<< Home