generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I've Never Done . . .

So here's something different and hopefully fun . . . I want to know what you have never done. Let me explain. Now that you are an adult (presumably) what have you never done, but could have. Don't cop out and say you've never done anything "gay" or never been to jail.

Here's mine: I have never watched a John Wayne movie. I don't have anything against "The Duke" but when I became an adult and realized that I had never seen one of his movies, I decided that I would avoid them from now on. I hear he made a lot of good movies, but I'll never know.

So what is your, "I've never done that, just because" thing?

And That's What I Want To Know.

2 Comments:

  • At June 16, 2006 8:30 PM, Blogger Tracy said…

    Oddly enough, I have never smoked a cigarette.....never even one drag.

     
  • At June 16, 2006 8:32 PM, Blogger Tracy said…

    P.S for Season.....have you ever :

    1. Swam with Great White sharks
    2. Been to the moon
    3. Met the Pope
    4. Ridden on the Oriental Express
    5. Slit your wrists

    Don't get me started.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home