generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, June 29, 2006

What Is Your Phobia?

With the lack of other things to talk about . . . Do you have a phobia?

Some people have Acrophobia (fear of heights),
Others have Homophobia (fear of homosexuals or becoming one),
Believe it or not, I've heard of people who have Coulrophobia (fear of clowns),
And Tyra Banks admitted to having a fear of dolphins.

I'm afraid of our eight legged little friends, the spider. So I have Arachnophobia. I've had this fear for as long as I can remember. Thinking it through, my guess is that my fear started as a little boy. When I refused to take a bath, my mom would tell me that spiders would climb in my hair and lay eggs and then I'd have hundreds of baby spiders climbing all over me. This would get me to wash my hair!

Even the little ones freak me out. All those legs . . . The bigger and hairier the bigger the willies! And they jump and sneak . . . (full body shake)

So do you have a phobia? What is it?

And That's What I'm afraid Of!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home