generated by sloganizer.net

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Join The Tribute!

Join Now!
Alright out there, if you haven't already signed up in support of this most worthy cause please do so. September 11 will be here soon and there are only about 18% of the victims who will have tributes. Go to http://www.dcroe.com/2996/ and click on comments to leave your information and sign up. If you don't have your own blog, Let him know that you will guest author on another sight. Before Sept. 11, e-mail me your tribute and I will post it on my blog for you. It doesn't get easier than that!

Other news: A good friend of mine, James, has started an internet radio station, Lost80's. If you enjoy 80's music like I do, then you'll love this commercial free sight. In fact I'm listening to it right now! Perfect streaming! It's AWESOME!!!

And That's What I Think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home