generated by sloganizer.net

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Happy Anniversary, Jenny

Today (June 25) is our seventh wedding anniversary! Unbelievable to me! It seems like only yesterday I was watching Seinfeld with you . . . In just the blink of an eye, look how far we've come.

You are my VERY best friend, I Love You more than you know!

I remember when you were in the kitchen cooking ground meat and crying your eyes out. That's when we found out that we would become parents! Miracle of miracles, you have made me a proud father twice over! Our children couldn't be more beautiful! Thank you, Jenny!

I cherish every day that we spend together. You are such a generous person and have such a big heart. I have grown so much with you at my side.

You are my friend, my lover and my partner in life. I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you.

I know that our bond can only become stronger as time goes on.

Happy Anniversary, Babe. I LOVE YOU!

And That's What I Think!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home