generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Road Trip x 2

This past weekend, Jenny took the kids down to my Mom's house. They are enjoying a week with grandma and although we miss them very much, we are getting a child free week.

Upon Jenny's return, we headed West to Midland / Odessa. Why, you ask, would we go to Midland or Odessa? Because it's there, silly . . .

Actually, it was to pick up my new (to me) car. 'Nuff said . . .

No really, now you're wondering why I got a car that was in Midland / Odessa. Surely I could have found one in the vicinity where I live and not driven 300+ miles to pick it up.

Well, more to that story coming soon, HA, HA!

On the way back, we stopped in Abilene to check some things out. I'm cooking up a road trip for the kids in the near future.

All said and done, Jenny clocked 1,100 miles from Friday to Sunday! (What a trooper) I'll make a truck driver out of her yet.

And That's What I Think.

1 Comments:

  • At August 09, 2007 3:03 PM, Blogger Jenny said…

    Truck Driver? Umm, no. Sorry hun. I'll stick with 4-wheelers. Put me behind the wheel of a big truck and people WILL get hurt.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home