generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Kid Fun

Sorry I have been gone for so long. A lot has happened since I last posted. I will try to catch up over the next week or so.

This past weekend Lacye (along with Jenny and Johnnie) rode the Grapevine Vintage Railroad with her girl scout troop. After that I met them at the Ft Worth Cats baseball game. Then we headed out to try a new restaurant called 29 Degree Tavern. It sounds like a bar, but it's really a restaurant.

The next morning we got up and went to see a cool tower I used to drive past all to time and then on to see Willy Wonka. The Wonka crew were set up at a mall. It was a surprise for the kids and they really had fun.

We decided to go into the mall afterwards since we had never been there before. They had an indoor glow in the dark putt putt. I have to say it was pretty cool and I won a free game.

Before we left the mall, we decided to take the kids to see the new movie Ratatouille.

Before we could head home, it was time for some good Texas BBQ! Spring Creek never disappoints!

All in all, we had a great day together with lots of fun.

And That's What I Think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home