generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Where's My Net

We finally made it back out to the lake marina where the fish are so think they climb on top of each other in an attempt to get a piece of bread. You think they would eventually get full but I guess they will eat until they pop. LOL

They are really huge and probably taste pretty good since their entire diet consists bread and popcorn.

Anyway, as promised, here are the pictures!




We've had so much rain here in North Texas lately, that the grass couldn't be mowed because the ground was so saturated. Well, it had finally dried out enough for me to get the mower through most of it. There was only one spot where I left ruts.

I also started a new blog where I'll keep my movie and restaurant ratings. Check it out.

And That's What I Think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home