generated by sloganizer.net

Monday, May 14, 2007

Woo Hoo ! !

Well, as some of you may or may not know, I changed careers a few weeks ago.

I am a third generation truck driver and have been running down the road for the past fifteen years. It was finally time for a change.

After thinking for myself, being told, and testing, I knew that sales was for me.

I tried for several weeks to get into outside sales, but with little to no experience, it was an up hill battle. I finally realized that my choices were limited if I really wanted to get my feet wet in sales.

A couple of weeks ago I interviewed and was hired to work at one of the oldest family owned auto groups in the area.

It was a hard decision to make and a lot of training was involved, but in the end, I feel that I made the right decision. Also I am enjoying doing something different.

I've been "on the floor" a total of three and a half days and I've already sold two cars! WOO HOO!

So now you know where I've been lately. I'll try to post more often, I have a back log of material, it's just a matter of time to get it on here.

And That's What I Think.

2 Comments:

  • At May 15, 2007 9:44 PM, Blogger Jenny said…

    I am SO proud of you green pea!!

     
  • At May 22, 2007 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations!!! Sounds like you are having a lot of fun. Anyway, just thought I'd say HI. So, Hi and hope to hear from ya soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home