generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Dad Would Be Proud

This past weekend we didn't get to cross anything off of the Kalma-tivities list.

Friday we were met with more Spring storms. In addition to the rain, there was heavy wind, golf ball size hail and 5 tornadoes touched down! We were fortunate, at our house, not to have gotten the hail or tornadoes.

After the tornado threat had passed, the kids were full of questions. We finally asked them if they wanted to watch a movie about tornadoes. So we all snuggled together and watched Twister with Helen Hunt.

Saturday it was windy all day and cooler. The temperature made it up to about 53 but the wind chill made it feel like it was in the lower 40's. Lacye had her soccer game while we froze. She did really well, as always.

When we got home around 3 PM, I headed straight for the kitchen to brew a pot of coffee. I've always known older people, like my dad, who drink coffee throughout the day. I consider coffee a morning drink only. Either I'm getting old or . . . . I think I'm just getting old! LOL

Sunday I had a couple of things in mind for us to do, but we opted to do some Spring cleaning around the house and then do a little shopping.

Oh well, more fun is just around the corner.

And That's What I Think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home