generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Out Of The Gate, Down In Flames


Yesterday was Opening Day for the Texas Rangers and the Los Angeles Angels. To no one's surprise, though, Texas lost 4 - 1. Hopefully our new coach can pull this team together and we can win enough games to be a contender for the division title this year. The Angels have been good for the past couple of years and the Seattle Mariners are still rebuilding. We were #1 at the All-Star break last year, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll come out on top.

In my fantasy baseball league, which coincides with real baseball, I won yesterday and am the division leader in the West. Yea, me. Like the Rangers, though, it's only the first game and we've got a long way to go. As long as we beat the Mariners, all will be right with the world!

And That's What I Think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home