generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Power Of The People

I'm not watching American Idol this season. I watched the bad auditions, but none of the people that made it through really caught my attention. From what I hear now, this season is not very good anyway. This season's contestants just aren't up to par with the previous seasons.

There is one contestant on there named Sanjaya Malakar. He is evidently a terrible singer. The judges are running out of bad things to say to him and even he doesn't know why he hasn't been voted off, yet. The original theory I heard was that he is Indian and since all the voting calls go through India, his votes were being rigged.

The new theory and the one I think is right, is VFTW.

Vote For The Worst is a websight designed to rally people together to literally vote for the worst contestant. They do this to create controversy and show the power people have when rallied together.

Don't think it would work? They have proven themselves on two other occasions. Last year's American Idol winner Taylor Hicks was NOT the best singer out of him and Katharine McPhee. Lastly, look who's currently in the oval office!
I rest my case.

Never underestimate what you can do when you set your mind to it. What VFTW is doing for American Idol is funny, what they did to the American people is not.

And That's What I Think!

2 Comments:

  • At March 16, 2007 6:33 PM, Blogger fixorrepair1 said…

    Were ya not a Republican then. Did ya not talk the same when Clinton was getting a hummer. What is it that you suggest now? Try to find a reason for an attempt at an impeachment? Just wondering. Do we flip because we're having a bad day? What of the future?

     
  • At March 16, 2007 9:26 PM, Blogger KMAN said…

    Questions, questions, would an impeachment do any good? It didn't with Clinton. Because I didn't like Clinton, you automatically assume I should be on Bush's side. We need someone with "new" blood, someone that has not been a career politician . I feel that Barak Obama can do the job. At least he's smart compared to the country bumkin in there now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home