generated by sloganizer.net

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Updates

Well, yesterday was Texas' Independence Day. I'm disappointed that there was no fan fare at all. The only mention of it that I saw was an opinion piece in the newspaper.

In other news, I renewed my drivers license yesterday. Why does it seems like all the people at the DMV are lower class individuals? Where do the middle class, upper middle class and wealthy go to renew their licenses? Am I missing something here? It's just so uncomfortable being around that sort. I'm not trying to be judgmental, although I'm sure it must be coming off that way. The ladies at the check-in desk were very DMV-like, however the guy that actually waited on me and took my new picture, etc was very friendly. All in all, I was out in about 45 minutes and don't have to go back for 5 years, Yea!

For those out there that are into sports, but not into Nascar, I joined MLB fantasy baseball last week. It's free to play. My team's draft was this past Tuesday. I'm not thrilled with all the players I ended up with. It looks a lot more involved than the Nascar fantasy leagues that I'm in, but we'll see.

And That's What I Think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home