generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, February 09, 2007

Long Time

Sorry for the leave of absence. But I'm back, just not a lot going on.

We are gearing up for Nascar. The Daytona 500 runs on February 18. Just like last year, Jenny and I have joined the fantasy racing league. If you like Nascar and decide to join the fantasy league, let me know and I'll invite you to the group that we are in and we'll all compete against each other. The web sight is amped up over last year, possibly because they've moved to Sirius and left XM in the dust.

The kids are doing great. Lacye is selling cookies like crazy and Jenny is the cookie mom for her troop. Soccer is about to start. Lacye's team is called the Cotton Candies. She's excited. Johnnie is just going to school and learning and talking like crazy. He's not old enough to get into anything. What he is old enough to do, he's not interested. Next year he'll be in baseball, though!

My dad was in town last weekend and we took them to Babe's. They really liked it, as we always do. We really enjoyed their visit, it just wasn't long enough.

Well, I guess that's all for now.

And That's What I Think.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home