generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, January 05, 2007

Christmas Gifts

The kids had a really good Christmas this year, as far as presents go. Besides the mp3 players, stereos, learning laptops, trains, cool clothes and everything else, the coolest gift was the Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead Man's Chest Pinball Machine!

When Jenny's parents got to our house I was told that I needed to help bring in a box from the truck. I'm thinking they put a bunch of presents in a big box and it was just awkward to handle. I get out there and see this huge box filling up the entire bed of the truck and it is definitely a two man job. (Some how I always end up being the one that walks backwards when doing a two person move.)

So we get everything in the house and get the thing set up (after moving some furniture around to make it fit) and viola! We have an arcade game in our house. Now I need to get rid of all the furniture in the family room and get a pool table, shuffle board and Galaga machine. Then we'll stick a bar in the corner, get an alcohol license and start making money.

But, really, the pinball game is pretty cool. Johnnie is a little small for it and Lacye has never really played that type of game but the "bigger" kids had a bunch of fun. On New Years Eve we had a few people over and had a bit of a competition. Good times!

I guess the next step is to actually watch the movie so we know what the sound clips are referring to. LOL Anyone up for a game, no qaurters required?

And That's What I Think

1 Comments:

  • At January 05, 2007 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, you all really did have a Great Christmas. Us, too!!! Sorry, I missed you all. Call me ditsy, or busy but I totally forgot until I checked the voicemail the next day. Anyways, hopefully we can catch you next time your in town.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home