generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, April 05, 2007

100th Post !

This is my 100th post. It has been a long road, but together we made it. I want to thank you, my constant readers, for following me on my journey through blogging. I feel as if I have grown as a writer over the past fourteen months.

Blogging for me has been somewhat therapeutic. I have been able to get things off of my chest, regardless of the subject matter. I always follow my post with "That's What I Think" or something of that nature just in case a reader misinterprets what they have read as gospel rather than opinion.

Although I encourage alternate views on my blog, I seldom get comments. That's alright, I see the counter going up and know that, silent reader, you are with me.

Follow me into the future as we strive for 200!

And That's What I Know.

1 Comments:

  • At April 05, 2007 11:04 PM, Blogger 4angels said…

    That's cool you posted your 100th blog. Hopefully I'll get that many one day. Good luck on the next 100.
    Love you!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home