generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, April 19, 2007

FC Dallas



How cool is this? Lacye had soccer practice tonight with some of the team and coaches from our local professional soccer team! I don't remember the names of the players that came, though.

There were four players and three coaches that came to teach the kids. It wasn't just Lacye's team, the clinic was for the whole league that she plays in.

It was really cool. They set up six different areas and each group got to spend about 15 minutes with each player or coach learning from the pros. I think she really learned a lot.

After the clinic they got autographs. Lacye had them sign her soccer ball. What a cool experience for her. They were also giving away free tickets to this Sundays game, but we've already got other plans. So we'll have to go another time.

I have a couple of cell phone pictures I'll try to get on here.

And That's What I Think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home