generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Wholly Mackerel


Today is the ninth anniversary of Jenny and I dating!

It's hard for me to imagine being with the same person that long. I have actually been with Jenny three times longer than any previous relationship. WOW!

What's more, I am just as happy with our relationship now as I was nine years ago. Our lives are different now than they were nine years ago, obviously, but my love for her and our bond together is stronger than ever.

Thank you, Jenny, for being with me and for giving me a life worth living and two beautiful children.

And That's What I'm Thankful For.

2 Comments:

  • At May 15, 2007 9:41 PM, Blogger Jenny said…

    Aww! Thanks Babe!! 9 years has just flown by. I can't believe it. I am proud everyday that we overcome lifes ups and downs. It has made us so much stronger. I love you so much. Here's to nine more!

     
  • At May 19, 2007 12:08 AM, Blogger 4angels said…

    How sweet, you both are so good together, and thank you for my beautiful grandchildren. I love you all very much. May you have many, many, more years together.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home