generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, July 28, 2006

Musings

So last night was Big Brother All-Stars. I was glad to see Jase get back-doored (voted off). I didn't like him during Big Brother 5 and I didn't want him in the All-Stars show. Others didn't want to see Alison (BB4) in there and were happy when she was voted off, so this is sweet victory for me! All-Star reality shows are fun to watch because you already know these people and they already know how to play the game.

Other happenings: For as long as I've had my car, it has leaned to the right. Not noticeably while sitting in it, but slightly noticeable when walking up to it. When the tires started to wear funny in conjunction to the leaning, I naturally thought the shocks were bad. I put off taking it anywhere because I wasn't sure where to take it that I hadn't previously had poor dealings. With the fiasco with Jenny's car and replacing a rim, I found NTB. They were friendly and fast and didn't even charge me for putting on the rim much less finding out that that was the problem. With much appreciation, I told them that I needed my vehicle looked at.

Well come to find out, the shocks are fine. The leaning was just a torsion bar needing adjustment - No charge! COOL. However, the tires wearing funny meant a front-end alignment. OK, I thought. Then I found out that my two lower ball joints were shot and I needed a camber kit. By and by, four hours and $502.00 later, my car should be good to go! (with fingers crossed)

Lastly: What child doesn't like peanut butter?!? It's an American food staple for crying out loud! Children, college students and adults refusing to grow up can survive on it. Peanut butter goes with so many things (i.e. jelly, bananas, chocolate, french toast, chips, etc) that no home should be without it. The King can't be wrong and neither am I. Well, I have found that child who doesn't like peanut butter. He's my son, my own flesh and blood. I have to blame it on my dad, though, as he doesn't like peanut butter, either. They say heredity skips generations, I think this proves it. BTW - my son also hates mustard. (Weirdo) When he asks what there is to eat, I like to joke and offer him a peanut butter and mustard sandwich (ha, ha). To which he responds with a "Yuck!" and a wrinkled nose.

And That's What I Think.

6 Comments:

  • At July 28, 2006 5:29 PM, Blogger Tracy said…

    Favorite Peanut Butter ??

    Mine is Skippy Creamy......yum.

    And, you forgot my favorite way to eat it.....by the spoonful.

     
  • At July 28, 2006 8:29 PM, Blogger Jenny said…

    We buy Jiff. Never crunchy. Just the regular stuff. I recently figured out that Fritos and peanut butter, are a yummy combination.

     
  • At July 29, 2006 7:47 AM, Blogger KMAN said…

    Did you know that 'Peter Pan' was the first commercially available and that a guy left that company to start his own called 'Skippy'? But 'Jif' is America's favorite as well as mine.

     
  • At July 29, 2006 1:18 PM, Blogger 4angels said…

    We eat both creamy and chunky,yumm but you can have all the mustard,I can't stand it either. So I'm with the little one on that.
    Man, sorry to hear about your car, I guess all the FREE stuff they did for you and Jenny, this makes up for it, huh!!

     
  • At July 29, 2006 7:48 PM, Blogger Wonder Afficionado said…

    crunchy all the way. and jenny, the fritos and peanut butter things sounds like a pregnancy combination. Yuck!

     
  • At July 30, 2006 8:11 PM, Blogger Jenny said…

    Rock Clmbr, it's definetly not a Prego thing. I discovered it a couple months ago. Something would have to go really wrong for me to get pregnant. It's just good. The combination of peanut and salt. Yum. Try it. Just once. It won't hurt ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home