generated by sloganizer.net

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Black Saturday

I have a couple of articles next to my computer that I have planned to blog about. However, I have something I need to get off my chest.

For as long as I can remember, whenever I've seen or heard about a woman or child being victimized, I've thought, "What a creep that guys is!"

Man accused of molesting 10 year-old
Man accused of rape, abuse
Man accused of poisoning kids' soup

The main stream media has taught us to believe the victim's account instead of "innocent until proven guilty." I have to admit that I always believe the stories about abused women and children.

Now I am on the other side of the fence. Today a woman accused me of something despicable and heinous. I however am 100% innocent.

The accuser, which I have know for a very long time, is:
  1. A known drug user.
  2. A known liar.
  3. A bad parent.
  4. Cannot handle her finances or money.
  5. Over the past 15 years has had so many jobs, the only reason she's still at her current job is that there is no where else for her to work.
  6. Continuously having things repossessed or being evicted from her "home".

All this being said, I can't help but feel that I have a target on my back. The most perplexing thing is why she chose me to lie about. One story she came up with is when I had several witnesses in a public place. The second lie was so full of holes there is no way it can stand up to anyone with the slightest amount of intelligence.

Now, with the main stream media thought, I can't help but think that all the other people she may tell these lies to will look at me differently or think of me differently. That's the problem I am stuck with. Not that my friendship with this person is forever ended, but the fact that a woman can point a finger at any man and tell whatever lie she can dream up and be believed because she has "apparently" been victimized.

I won't go into the details of this situation so please don't ask. My wife stands beside me and that's all I can really ask for at this point. Those of you that know me hopefully will take into account the person you know and not the one that will be painted to you by a lying cretin if you come across her path.

That's All I Have.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home