generated by sloganizer.net

Monday, July 03, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMERICA ! ! ! ! !



It's the 4th of July! America is 230 years old! In 1776 the Continental Congress declared our freedom from the British, and so the greatest country on Earth was born.



We spent our 4th of July shooting fireworks in front of our house on two different days! I even got the kids lighting the fireworks (with punks). We all had a great time. All that's left to do is BBQ some hamburgers!

I wish everybody a safe and happy 4th of July! And remember - Freedom isn't FREE!

Thank A Soldier!


And That's What I Think!

4 Comments:

  • At July 04, 2006 7:29 AM, Blogger Jenny said…

    Thanks Dad.
    Thanks Mom.
    Thanks John.
    Thanks Chris.
    Thanks Season.
    Thanks Alberto.
    Man I feel like a loser.

     
  • At July 04, 2006 11:24 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    WOW ! I just posted my 4th of July blog with the poem you linked to...only my source, did not know the author. Then I came over here and now, thanks to you, I am going to go back to my post and credit him.

    Have a safe and happy 4th.

     
  • At July 04, 2006 12:05 PM, Blogger 4angels said…

    Happy 4th!! You did a great job on your blog, just wish I could do as well on mine.
    I love you all!!!

     
  • At July 04, 2006 8:06 PM, Blogger Digital Fortress said…

    Happy Independence Day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home