generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, July 21, 2006

VH: DLR or SH?

So the big question is:
David Lee Roth or Sammy Hagar? I think that DLR really rocked Van Halen but the wife thinks Sammy Guitar, err, Hagar was what made Van Halen good. Truth be told, I think, as in all things, age and time holds all perspectives.

For example: When you think of James Bond, who do you picture? For me, James Bond is Roger Moore, but for my parents it's probably Sean Connery.

I'm sure there are other examples, but that is all I can think of. Maybe you know of some other ones.

In my opinion, David Lee Roth - the original front man for VH - could really rock it in the day. Here's a little "Hot For Teacher" for ya!




And That's What I Think.

4 Comments:

  • At July 21, 2006 9:00 PM, Blogger Jenny said…

    I agree with Season, I only know of Sean Connery and Pierce Brosnan, but I don't like James Bond movies. So I don't think what I think counts.

    DLR is a freak. Always has been. Always will be. It's like he's stuck in that stupid 'Jump' video. Let it go old man!!!

     
  • At July 22, 2006 9:34 PM, Blogger Tracy said…

    I have to agree .. I think age plays a role. I graduated from high school in 1984 - the highest point some might say for Van Halen with DLR at the helm. While his last couple of years with the band were full of crazy DLR antics ... he will always be Van Halen to me.

     
  • At July 23, 2006 9:00 PM, Blogger Digital Fortress said…

    Van Halen, Van Halen II, Women And Children First, Fair Warning,
    Diver Down, & 1984 without a doubt the best albums that Van Halen produced and all with David Lee Roth at the helm. Van Hagar didn't even come close.

     
  • At August 20, 2006 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Anonymous V harps in, just to rain on her brother's parade...
    Why waste your time with the hair band anyway? The real question to ask is: How do you prefer your Sabbath?
    Mine is straight Dio style!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home