generated by sloganizer.net

Monday, September 22, 2008

The Big Debate

This past weekend was very busy between soccer, pictures, field marshal duty, blood donations, library, etc. We took the entire day Sunday for a little fun.

We went to Six Flags. Something we had promised the kids earlier this summer. We met up with some friends at the park and needless to say, we all had an exciting time if not tiring.
In the past, we have had season passes but it had been two years since our last trip to the park. I have to give props to Six Flags. Places where there were previously large, open, unused spaces, they found ways to incorporate even more rides.

I finally got to go on a couple of "big" rides with my buddy as we left our wives with the kids. What a rush that Titan gave us!

As we were leaving, the kids talked us into some ice cream. The vendor had something called "The Pink Thing". Have you seen this? I asked him what flavor it was and he said he didn't know. As I glanced over, I saw six little kids sitting on a bench all eating a pink thing, so I asked each of them if they thought it was strawberry, cherry or maybe bubblegum flavor. With varying answers I moved on to their parents. Again no one could give me a definite answer. Once our kids got theirs open, I helped myself to a bite. The general consensus . . . . It's called "The Pink Thing" because you can't pin down just one flavor.

Although I thought the kids would give me trouble this morning getting up for school, they went about everything like normal.

Stay tuned for more travels with us.

And That's What I Think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home