generated by sloganizer.net

Monday, August 11, 2008

The Big Bonsai

I've been searching for a new hobby and I've finally found it. Those that know me may be surprised to learn that it has to do with cats.

They know that I've never been a big cat fan. After all, they are stuck up, do their own thing, etc. I've even been known to call them the "other white meat." I will admit, though, that they are cute as kittens. You may or may not know, too, that I like Bonsai trees. I even had one for a short time, until I (some how) killed it.

Someone came up with a way to combine the two. It's called Bonsai Kitten. How exciting! They take a new born kitten and stick it into a shaped bottle where it will grow to that shape. This some how works because their bones are very flexible. After it is several months old and "formed", you can break the glass around it and it will stay in that shape.
It's possible to do this technique yourself, however you must get licensed to insure the safety of said animals. I will just order it and let them grow it for me until I can pass my tests.

Since I am a huge baseball fan, I will ask them to grow one in the shape of a baseball bat. How cool would that be?! Anyways, this may work out to be a full time job for me.
If you are interested in getting one for yourself or as a gift, here is their website. Be sure to check out the method and gallery.

Also check out this website.

And That's What I Think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home