generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, June 05, 2008

The Big Raccoon

A couple of months ago, I get to work and see this hole in the ceiling tiles. Since we had a LOT of rain the night before, I thought it was just water damage. Upon further inspection and some over head noise, we all realized that it was a creature.

With the aid of a flash light and step ladder, I concluded that it was a critter in a cage. My boss and I next proceeded in removing the cage from the ceiling after the city telling us that they wouldn't remove it for us, but once down, they'd be happy to come and pick it up.

If only the camera was rolling during the extraction, talk about a Three Stooges routine.
This thing weighed in at a minimum of 30 pounds, he cut his hand on the cage door trying to escape and got blood everywhere, he peed all over the place and from the smell, I don't think he knew what water was.

The city finally showed up and hauled it off to the wild to be set free.

This was more excitement than we'd seen in a long time.

And That's What I Think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home