generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, July 11, 2008

The New Luby's ?

Just an obervation . . .

So Luby's in our area are few and far between. I never gave it much thought, but I guess the senior population still has to eat somewhere.

We unexpectedly found their hang out when we went to dinner at 5:30 in the evening last Saturday.

My wife kept pointing out how many aged people were enjoying the meal with us while I stood fast that the older crowd would be leaving by 8:00 PM and the younger crowd would be coming in.

I always associated Applebee's with Chili's and Bennigan's. They all have well stocked bars in them, play current tunes and are fashionably decorated. However, in our town at least, Applebee's is the new Luby's.

The next time you go to Applebee's, take a look around. LOL

And That's What I Think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home