generated by sloganizer.net

Monday, November 06, 2006

ABC - Must See TV



Did anyone see Desperate Housewives last night? OH MY GOSH !

This was by far THE best episode of all three seasons! When Nora got shot, I laughed, she deserved it for what she's been doing to Lynette. But I didn't think she would die. WOW!

Here's some trivia for you, the guy who threw the can at Carolyn played her boyfriend on Roseanne and the guy who played Carolyn's husband was a former boyfriend on Roseanne. A regular Roseanne reunion.

This show is getting closer and closer to my number one favorite show, LOST. LOST is again the best show out there.

LOST is unparalleled in cutting edge drama. A fresh new idea. J.J. Abrams is fantastic. I just found out that J.J. Abrams will be directing the 11th Star Trek movie. I look forward to his work in yet another of my interests.

And That's What I Think.

2 Comments:

  • At November 06, 2006 8:16 PM, Blogger Jenny said…

    I couldn't believe it. It was GREAT. My jaw dropped when Nora got shot. Wild. Can't wait until next week!!

     
  • At November 06, 2006 11:15 PM, Blogger 4angels said…

    I sat on the edge of my chair, I couldn't believe how crazy Carolyn went. And wanting to shoot anyone who may have been unfaithful. WOW!!
    And then to kill off Nora and Carolyn WOW!!
    I'm glad you talked me into watching this show. It is really good.
    And Lost is AWESOME, it is really going to be good this Wednesday night. I can hardly wait.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home