generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, October 27, 2006

Dismal Showing

THE WORLD SERIES

I'm gonna eat me a Cardnal! I don't think so, LOSER!!
Living in an American League town, I was going for the Tigers.

I called the series in 5 games, although, the other way around! I had the Tigers winning. What in the heck happened?!?

The Tigers were the winningest team in baseball for the 2006 season. They played the best while on the road. Did they get cold feet? They lost four in a row on the road!

It was like watching the Rangers lose against the Yankees. It's like they just gave up!

And That's What I Think!

1 Comments:

  • At October 30, 2006 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    All I have to say is that I disappointed that the Yankees were out so early! Guess everyone is entitled to a year off ;~)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home